Family Support Unit
The target group of The Family Support Unit is families who have children with learning difficulties, for example ADHD, dyslexia, diagnosed or undiagnosed reading and writing difficulties.
The Family Support Unit provides:
- Telephone consultations for families and professionals.
- Courses for parents of children with learning disorders. The courses include medical, pedagogical and social information.
- Individual consultations for parents and young adults.
- Further education for professionals
- "Open House" inviting families and professionals to listen to lectures on relevant topics.